One of my biggest regrets about being younger is that I spent so much time wondering if I was good enough for my peers, and I never thought once, not even once, about whether any of these people were good enough for me.
Meet Pickles, aka “Catosaurus.” He was rescued in Boston and he’s over 3 feet long.
the US is unreal like girls cant wear shorts to school, you can literally lose your job for being gay, and unarmed black children are brutally murdered on the regular but old white ppl r still like “what a beautiful country. i can freely carry a gun for no reason and some of our mountains look like presidents. god bless”
I don’t mean “worst” the way i usually mean it, like how in 20 minutes i will blithely say something like “clicking on this gifset was THE WORST THING I’VE EVER DONE.” I mean my ugliest moment of moral cowardice. Anyway I have never told this story before but here it is.
national moment of silence 2014 (for victims of police brutality)
share the following:
Ferguson Police Department
Email (taken off the site)
222 S. Florissant Road
Ferguson, MO 63135
Jackson, Thomas Police Chief - firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 524-5269
Henke, Rick Captain - email@example.com (314) 524-5272
McBride, Dennis Captain - firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 522-3100
DeCarli, Dan Captain - email@example.com (314) 522-3811
Nabzdyk, Ray Lieutenant - firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 524-5277
Zoll, Timothy Business Liaison Officer/ Neighborhood Watch - email@example.com (314) 522-3100 (x.5533 or 5108)
Rudy & Allison (Jazz)
- Jamie Tworkowski
A new blog for anyone struggling.
I just opened mail from a vendor at work that smelled like straight up perfume. If they think romancing me will get them paid faster they are sadly mistaken, but if they’re just trying to get on my good side it’s working.
- Not even Rudy’s mom loves Rudy as much as Cat Deeley loves Rudy.
- I was like super attracted to Rudy this week?! Ballroom? Really? I’m ashamed of myself.
- I don’t care about Zack ever, but this week I feel guilty about it.
- More Chehon always please.
- Jacque looked particularly stunning this week even when she wasn’t dancing.
- Tanisha for President. I adore her. Give her all the awards and a hug from me please.
- I don’t care about Jessica either but I don’t feel guilty about it.
- I kind of hope Ricky doesn’t win? Just to shut people up? Like, he’s obviously gonna be fine no matter what happens.
- Even as I am aware that Casey might actually be the fucking worst, I feel myself reaching to vote for him. How is he doing this?? Why do I love him so much!?!?!
- I am cringing at the thought of Casey possibly doing hip-hop again next week. That ought to break the spell.
Who I’m rooting for: Tanisha, Casey (against all sense and good judgement)
Bottom 4 prediction: Valerie, Tanisha, Rudy, Casey